A Flower Alphabet / Un Alfabeto il Fiori Embroidery Book by Elisabetta Sforza from Italy
The First of Elisabetta's three books of alphabets of sunning quality!! The book is in English and Italian languages.
- The drawings of a full alphabet in two sizes (h 7/11 cm)
- Eight decorative drawings (hearts and garlands)
- Simple instructions for the embroidered design with basic classic stitches
- A tutorial for personalized drawings of initials and writings
- 23 color variants
- Ideas for advanced techniques
- Ideas for using the drawings and embroidery packaging
Look for extra photos on pintrest, our embroidery board. What imagination! Elizabetta tries several color variations for each letter and design, and encourages you to make your choice. you can visit her blog here:
Elizabetta learnt embroidery from the young school age, and is a master embroiderer with an excellence to her stitches that is hard to find nowadays. However, if you do not try - you will not progress to this level. So, try!
Elizabetta does comissions and has a wonderful blog on her website, that you can visit and see the progress of her work, experimentation, and undescribable results!
The book is 72 pages, soft cover, Color printing. Produced in Italy.
It also makes an amazing gift to a fellow stitcher!