Fabric Set from Tealicious collection for the Pattern "For the Love of Tea" by Hatched and Patched, Pattern Included.
Fabric set is for the project "For the Love of Tea" by Hatched and Patched. See Photos.
The set includes:
- The pattern "For the Love of Tea" by Hatched and Patched, Australia
- 12 assorted border fabrics, 5" square each, all from Tealicious Collection by Anni Downs.
- 6" of White Inner Border of Lecien Solids, Snow Fabric
- 4" of Peeper border of Tealicious Tiny Teal Flakes fabric
- 6" of Outer border of Tealicious White Words Fabric
- 5" square for Outer Border Corners Of Tealicious Sprinkled Flowers, yellow
- a piece of white cotton with embroidery design printed on is already included in the pattern
Not all the fabrics are like on the picture of the pattern for the Wall Hanging "For the Love of Tea", however, all the colors are preserved, and all of the fabrics are from the Tealicious collection and color coordinated.
Fabrics are more than enough to complete the piece.
I love Anni's whimsical country style designs with a variety of small embroideries. I do not always use the recommended embroidery threads. You also can make the embroided piece brighter, or in one color - use your creativity for that! however, you have what she recommended!