Cross stitch Magazine from France Creation Point de Croix, May/June 2020, Issue 82
This wonderful present for sross- stitches stitches is from France, and there is no denying the sense of style along with beauty of the presented projects in this magazine!
This issue is all about beginning of Summer! It begins with a brilliant blue table cloth/ table runner featuring traditional and famous village of Digoin design - perfect for stress relief stitching. It takes only two colors and repetative design pattern.
There is a bike and a fence and flowers! And designs of swallows (birds) to embroider fro Marie-Therese Saint-Aubin!
And here is a fun part: your family manifesto!
La Belle Epoque alphabet featuring only ABC letterns , three ladies and a gentleman to complete the picture! A momento from beautiful treasured time!
Also included in this issue:
- Tropical designs for a tray, and a pouch for personal belongings
- The most beautiful apron design with bright red cherries ever! Which you, probably will not wear, but just show off to your friends and family, as it is a work of art too precious for any cooking spots!
- Fun and vacation with a Bonheur tote!
- Two designs of nesting birds in heart frames
-a kitchen sampler
- a wine bottle caddy
- the most delicate designs for little pouches from DMC
Please, look through the designs - there is a lot of choices, you'll find it hard to deside which design to start with! More than 20 design charts are presented in full color for DMC threads.
The magazine in in French, however, you do not need to know languages to read the schemes (grilles) and numbers of DMC embroidery floss. If you'dlike it, of course, you can use GOOGLE translate app and read the magazine with your phone's camera.
If you have questions regarding French magazines, please, e-mail us at SoKe.Style@yahoo.com